Spice Up Your Next Event
Tired of those boring presentations that have you counting the minutes ‘til happy hour? Then it’s time to bring a party to the presentation. If you want to have a great time and get inspired too, you simply have to experience Kristine “on stage.” She’s super-relatable, totally authentic, and inspiring, all at the same time.
Kristine creates a total experience – from the minute you walk in the room to the minute you leave. With her dynamic style, she brings insight, energy, laughs and pure authenticity to any event. Her personal stories bring to life her strategies for creating the life you truly crave. Audiences rave about her unique ability to provide a frank and objective view, and they leave her events motivated, inspired and armed with concrete actions they can take immediately.
She’s the ideal person for your
- Professional Women’s & Mentoring Groups
- Educational Workshops & Conferences
- Dinner Groups or Lunch-and-Learns
Whether it’s an intimate evening of 15 women, or a rockin’ party of 100+.
TOPICS SHE DISH ON
“MORE THAN A MEAL”
Quality Time with Friends in Just One Night a Month
Ever feel like you’re so busy, life’s just passing you by? Between family and work responsibilities, there’s hardly any time (or energy) left for the things you crave…like quality time with friends.
In this program, Kristine shares her story of how creating a simple dinner group helped her make time for friends as automatic as her morning coffee, deepened those relationships, and ultimately led to more contentment. And she’ll show you that, no matter how impossibly busy your life is, you can have all that too!
- 3 things limiting the time and deeper connection you want with friends.
- 5 simple steps to create your own dinner group – easily – without adding to your already full plate.
- 3 amazing benefits you’d never expect a dinner group to bring to your life.
PAIRS BEAUTIFULLY WITH: REGULAR MEETINGS, PRIVATE LUNCH OR DINNER EVENT
“COCKTAILS & CONVERSATION”
Agendas: Living on Your Terms, Not Others
You graduated college, got the job, the guy, and maybe even the kids…
Then at some point you realize, is this it? Is this what I want? Do I even KNOW what I want?
Our families, social circles and inner drive for success and accomplishment set serious expectations for the boxes we should check. But those things aren’t always the fast pass to happiness and fulfillment.
- How to recognize what you want for your life, versus what others want for you
- What triggers or outside pressures are likely to take you off track
- Ways to deal with resistance when your desires don’t match others’ expectations
PAIRS BEAUTIFULLY WITH PRIVATE LUNCH OR AFTER-WORK EVENTS UP TO 35 PEOPLE
Learn More + Invite Kristine to your next event.